I often wonder just how honest I should be on this blog. It is public, so anyone can read it. I want to describe the process accurately, but I also don't feel like I should put ALL of my feelings out here.
I will say that the last couple of days have been emotional and trying. Brandon had planned to come out here on Monday night. I was so excited to see him and have him here. We were planning to stay at my friend's house on Monday night, but get the hotel on Tuesday and start our time together getting ready for baby.
But then, at B's appointment on Monday morning, things changed. The date of the C-Section is no longer this week, unless medically necessary. At this point, we aren't exactly sure when it will happen. B was frustrated and concerned for her other child. I was pretty emotional after I left. There are just so many unknowns.
And Brandon cancelled his flight, which added a lot more emotions.
At this point, we are going to see what happens on Thursday at B's next appointment. They are going to monitor the baby and B, then they will check to see if she is dilated anymore. We are both hoping for good news.
Late this afternoon I took B to walk around one of the malls, then we picked up our pottery. I painted the owl for the nursery and B painted the puppy for him as well. I think they turned out great!
When i dropped her off, I asked if she wanted to take the puppy for now and she said no, that I could keep it and put it in his room.
I think he will love both of them and I can't wait to tell him that his birth mom painted that puppy while we waited for him together.