I have made the decision to travel to Arizona this week.
There is a possibility that "B" (yes, another B) will be admitted on Thursday after her doctor appointment and I want to be there in case that happens. Last minute flights are hard to get and expensive. So this way, i will be there. If she does get admitted on Thursday, Brandon will join me in Arizona on Saturday.
I have an amazing boss with a good employer who offers me the flexibility to work remotely. So if the baby is not born, I will keep working down there.
I have an amazing adoptive mommy friend who is letting me crash at her place and letting me use her Internet.
But, I am scared. Scared out of my mind really. Or is it just nerves? I can't really tell right now. This is REAL, I am flying to an unknown place and meeting the woman who chose us to parent her baby.
I will be away from my husband; my rock, the person who keeps me level. But I can do this. I'll be praying I can anyways :-)
While I'm gone, Brandon and family/friends will be holding a fundraising garage sale. Let's hope we make some good money!! And we continue to leave our fund raising site up... we've already been so blessed. Everything will come together, because it has to.