Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We DO have fun

I know that I've been posting a lot of emotions and feelings about this journey, but look - we have a lot of fun in our lives too.  We stay REALLY busy and I don't share enough pictures here, because mostly - I add them to Facebook.

However, here's a peak at what we've been doing....
In May, we attended the American Diabetes Association Gala
At the very end of May, beginning of June, as mentioned before - we went on our first real vacation!  Cozumel, Mexico!
I tried snorkeling for the first time and LOVED it
We went camping with friends - they had a sock hop and we dressed up
In July, we went to our friend's lake home and enjoyed beautiful weather
Just last weekend, we went to Fogo de Chao to celebrate my birthday








No comments:

Post a Comment