- I am thankful for the beautiful, brave woman who gave birth to our son. Her choice made us parents and made my dream of being a mother come true.
- I am thankful for a supportive husband. Our journey to this point was not easy and I was not always an easy person to deal with, but he supported me every step of the way. He continues to amaze me.
- I am thankful for our friends and family. The amount of support we received for our adoption and the continued support boggles my mind. We are so blessed!
- I am thankful for some great co-workers. Coming back to work was difficult, but many of them bring me joy and encourage me to do what is right for my family.
- I am thankful for great step-kids. They make me laugh almost daily and they make me a better parent.
- I am thankful for finally feeling like I am more of who I should be. It's a daily process, but I'm getting to where I want to be.
- I am thankful that we have a roof over our heads, food in our stomachs, and clothes on our backs. Not everyone is so lucky.
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
I am thankful....
As we approach Thanksgiving... I remember what I am thankful for....