Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Call

Yesterday I received my first call from our case worker at the agency about a potential situation. I listened calmly to her explain that another agency contacted them about a baby that will be born in about a month. She was asking to see if we would be interested in having our profile shown.

Unfortunately, it is a situation that Brandon and I were not comfortable with. We had to say no and honestly, it broke my heart a little. I know that this was not the right one for us and I know the baby will find a loving home, but still, I never thought I would say no...

I wish the best for the expectant mom, the baby, and the future adoptive family.

And I can only hope that another call, one that we feel good about, will come again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Can I ask what the situation was? (You can email me...I'm just curious and I wanted to talk with you more about stuff anyway!)

    ReplyDelete