Friday, October 21, 2011

The Wait

Here we are waiting....   we're ready to take a baby home at any time!  We have our foster license required by the state of WI for all domestic adoptions. We have our home study which says we would be a great home for ANY child or even twins!   But, we just have to wait.

Brandon tells people that we are at the "hurry up and wait" stage.  It's such a huge amount of work to get to this point and yet, here we are and things are out of our control.   I've printed the profile books, we've set up our facebook page, created business cards and started handing them out.    I feel a little lost without something to DO as we wait, but hopefully I will get some more ideas on November 5 when I go to a seminar on adoption networking. 

It's only been ONE month and I already feel like I'm struggling.  I'm not sure what this wait has in store for me and I hate the unknown, but hopefully someday - the struggle will be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment